DR flat panel - RAPIXX 4343M
43x43 fixed flat panel - offers as a dual panel set a maximum of user comfort.
The RAPIXX 4343M DR-System is a direct-radiography system with a digital flatpanel detector for fixed nstallation, including the particularly adapted CONAXX DR-software and interface box for simple sychronisation with the X-ray unit.
The system is awailable either as an integral component when buying a completely new X-ray Unit (e.g. PEDS 600 or PRS 500), and equally as a retrofit package for integration into an existing X-ray device where a conversion from cassette use to digital flatpanel use is intended.
Due to its full-size detector format of 43 x 43 cm a very comprehensive range of radiographic applications can be covered. Being available as alternative packages, the RAPIXX 4343M DR-System offers the choice between several flatpanel detector models (all of them in format 43 x 43 cm) which all come in combination with CONAXX image acquisition software. Independent of your respective choice among the
different sets, superior image quality along with a quick and convenient workflow are obvious key benefits of RAPIXX DR Systems.
Combined with the matching PROTEC DR-Bucky, all RAPIXX 4343M models can be easily integrated into X-ray tables and wall stands in case of retrofit and thus, they also stand for an ideal solution of dual-panel-installations.
Top 5 product features:
- Complete set of detector for fixed installation, interface box, CONAXX DR-software (X-ray generator connection as option)
- Different detector types and scintillator types available
- Fullsize detectors of format 43 x 43 cm for unlimited application range
- Ideal for use in swivel U-arm systems (e.g. PROTEC PEDS 600)
- Perfect solution for dual-panel-installation in bucky workplaces with X-ray table and wall stand
Comprehensive information about CONAXX software functions and further options as per separate software information by PROTEC.
Standard delivery range:
- Flatpanel (detector), interface box, power supply, ethernet card
- CONAXX image acquisition software, incl. following modules: Acquisition, DICOM Store, EMR Interface, AIP
RAPIXX 4343M - system requirements:
Detailed information about required or recommended configuration according to PROTEC’s comprehensive PC-system requirements overview.