CR scanner - PROSCAN 35E
Portable imaging plate system with 35 inch infeed width.
PROSCAN 35E is a modern, high resolution scanner for imaging plates, that transfers x-ray information saved on an imaging plate into a digital signal.
- PROSCAN 35E - for all common human applications
It is used either as independent modality, integrated in a PACS environment of a hospital via CONAXX or as a stand alone solution for a private practitioner.
Due to the fast scanning process, high quality x-ray images are provided quickly for a reliable diagnosis. Misdosage and as a result overexposure or underexposure are almost impossible with this CR-technology due to the high exposure tolerance.
The revolutionary PCS-technology (Photon-Collecting-System) ensures extraordinary low image noise by scanning the imaging plate with almost 100% efficiency of active radiation. Due to the very high resolution of more than 5 line pairs per millimetre an exact diagnosis is ensured. An outstanding feature is the greyscale resolution of 16-Bit.
Top 5 product features:
- Very small footprint
- Exceptional image quality (low noise, high resolution)
- Use of special formats and curved cassettes possible
- 16-Bit greyscale resolution
- CONAXX acquisition software can operate x-ray generator (optional)
The PROSCAN CR-System uses a centric laser beam, which is guided towards the image plate by means of a rotating pentagonal prism. The high rotation speed of this prism in connection with the centrally located digital sensor (PMT) that collects the luminescence radiation (emitted by the IP after being activated with the laser) and the linear drive that gently feeds the IP through the scanner ensure the outstanding resolution. Immediately after scanning the image data is automatically erased from the imaging plate. The IP can be used for the next x-ray right away, erasing as an additional step is not required.
- Integration in exisiting PACS / RIS / HIS
- Takeover of worklists (DICOM)
- Connection to existing system via GDT/BDT
Standard delivery includes:
- CONAXX software, including the following modules: Acquisition, DICOM Store, EMR Interface, AIP
- 1 imaging plate and 2 protection sleeves 24 x 30 cm (10” x 12”)
- 1 imaging plate and 2 protection sleeves 35 x 43 cm (14” x 17”)
- 1 cassette 24 x 30 cm (10” x 12”)
- 1 cassette 35 x 43 cm (14” x 17”)
Additional requirements (accessories):
- Diagnostic monitor
- Imaging storage
- Film cassettes without intensifying screens
Minimal PC-system requirements:
- Intel Pentium IV ≥ 2.0 GHz processor
- 2 GB main memory (RAM)
- 80 GB free hard disk space (recommendation >400 GB)
- Operating system Windows 2000™, Windows XP™ or Windows Vista™
- USB 2.0
- optional: TCP/IP-connection to network