CR scanner - PROSCAN 43
Fully automated imaging plate system with 43 inch throat width.
PROSCAN 43 is a modern, high resolution scanner for imaging plates featuring an innovative design. It transfers x- ray information saved on the imaging plate into a digital signal. As a fully automatic CR-system with non-contact IP-transport, comfortable operation and a maximum lifespan of the imaging plates is ensured. The CONAXX image aquisition software (included in the standard delivery) operates the CR-scanner and routes the images automatically to a PACS (e.g. PROPAXX ).
The ergonomic design allows loading of the cassettes into the infeed-slot at a very convenient handling level. The imaging plate is transported internally in a contact-free, fully automatic way and finally returned into the cassette. Meanwhile the user can prepare further scan jobs in the software. This optimizes the workflow when working on several x-ray exposures and results in outstanding work efficiency.
The revolutionary PCS-technology (Photon-Collecting-System) ensures extraordinary low image noise by scanning the imaging plate with almost 100% efficiency of active radiation. Due to the very high resolution of more than 5 line pairs per millimetre an exact diagnosis is ensured. An outstanding
feature is the greyscale resolution of 16-Bit.
Top 5 product features:
- Ergonomic design
- Exceptional image quality (low noise, high resolution)
- Network capability
- 16-Bit greyscale resolution
- Cassettes with RFID-chip
- Integration in existing PACS / RIS / HIS
- Takeover of worklists (DICOM)
- Connection to existing administration system via EMR
Standard delivery includes:
- CONAXX , incl. following modules: Acquisition, DICOM Store, EMR Interface, AIP
- IP-cassette 24 x 30 cm (10“ x 12“)
- IP-cassette 35 x 43 cm (14“ x 17“)
Additional requirements (accessories):
- Diagnostic monitor
- Imaging storage
Recommended system requirements (abstract):
- Intel® Pentium IV ≥ 2,4 GHz
- ≥ 2 GB main memory (RAM)
- ≥ 80 GB free hard disk space
- Graphic card with ≥ 128 MB memory (no Shared Memory)
- Operating system Windows 2000™ Professional, Windows XP™ Professional (32 bit) or Windows Vista™ (32 bit)Ethernet connection to network
Further information about required or recommended configuration as per PROTEC’s comprehensive PC-system requirements overview.