Table-/ wall stand system - PRS 500 F
PRS 500 F
Radiograhy system with Bucky table and grid wall stand for analog and digital radiology
The X-ray system PRS 500 F series offers an effective and complete workplace to the user and a comfortable atmosphere to the patient. The system supports all radiographic techniques of the areas of orthopedics, surgery, and urology.
The X-ray unit comes with a microprocessor-controlled converter-generator of the PROVARIO HF series which is installed under the table. A digital automatic exposure control (AEC) and anatomical programming (APR) serve a smooth and fast workflow.
The PRS 500 F classic series offers almost unlimited possibilities to satisfy even most demanding customer requirements, due to its very broad application range, e.g. cassette based film-/ imaging plate system or in combination with a flatpanel detector (stationary, portable, cable connected or wireless) up to a dual panel system.
- PRS 500 F classic – our analog solution with cassette buckys for films and imaging plates and fixed table/ wallstand
- PRS 500-DR F classic – our digital solution with detector bucky fitting to the chosen flatpanel and fixed table/ wallstand
PRS 500-DR F Touch – digital high-end solution with integrated image acquisition through touch-display with detector-Bucky corresponding to chosen flatpanel.
- Space saving, fast installation through integrated tube stand and table with integrated generator
- Exposures with low impact on patient and tube due to carbon fibre table top for very high radiolucency
- Brilliant image quality due to very low distance between patient and film/ detector and short exposure times
- Floating and easy to handle table top, also suitable for heavy weight patients
- Optional dual panel solution and different tubes for very high patient throughput
Standard delivery range
- PROGNOST FS, bucky table with integrated column tube stand, 3-field AEC chamber and grid
- PROVARIO HF 50, X-ray generator, 50 kW, with AEC and APR, integrated into the table (optional: generator with 40, 65 or 80 kW)
- PROVERT, vertical bucky stand with 3-field AEC chamber and grid
- X-ray tube with manual collimator and high voltage cables (standard length)
Ease of use
- Table height of 70 cm for convenient patient handling
- Flat floating table top
- Tube rotation with 90° click stops
- Rotational collimator
- Ergonomic and user friendly design and operational controls
- Highly effective table top brakes, even in off-state
- Synchronized movement of X-ray column and bucky via an automatic clutch enables permanent centering of X-ray beam and cassette
Options / Accessories (abstract)
- Dose area product meter system
- Additional hand exposure switch
- Patient extending handle for PROVERT
- Cassette holder
- Compression band