Swiveling arm system - PEDS 600
U-arm radiography system for analog and digital radiology - in combination with a table of the XP series the ideal solution.
The PEDS 600 is a state-of-the-art radiography system including a microprocessor controlled inverter generator from our PROVARIO HF series. Due to the compact design the system is ideal for any kind of examination techniques in orthopedic, surgical and traumatology applications where minimum space required is of vital importance. To ensure a fast workflow the digital automatic exposure control (AEC) and anatomical programmer (APR) are part of the package.
According to individual user requirements, the PEDS 600 can be customized as an analog cassette-based system or a fully digital DR-unit. In case of a DR-configuration, the U-arm stand will be equipped with a PROTEC RAPIXX flatpanel detector. By using the CONAXX image acquisition software from PROTEC, all advantages of latest digital technology are realized to full extend: Optimal workflow along with centralized control of the X-ray generator and the detector by CONAXX provide diagnosable x-ray exposures of outstanding quality within a few seconds.
The system is available with different PROTEC RAPIXXflatpanel versions and can, due to its modular set-up, also be upgraded individually with additional software options up to a PACS (e.g. PROPAXX ).
As a recommendable accessory, we suggest any version of mobile PROGNOST XP series X-ray tables.
- PEDS 600 classic - our analog solution with cassette-Bucky for film and CR cassettes
- PEDS 600-DR classic - our digital solution with detector-Bucky corresponding to chosen flatpanel
PEDS 600-DR Touch - digital high-end solution with integrated image acquisition through touch-display with detector-Bucky corresponding to chosen flatpanel
PEDS 600 systems are availbale with rotation to the left or to the right.
- Compact design
- Tube assembly and detector mounted at one single device
- Brilliant image quality along with minimal dose of radiation
- PEDS 600-DR as digital system with full DICOM-compatibility
- CONAXX as central workstation for generator control and image acquisition when chosing a DR-model
Standard delivery range
- Swiveling arm stand for mounting the tube assembly
- PROVARIO HF, X-ray generator, alternatively with 40, 50, 65 or 80 kW, incl. AEC and APR
- X-ray tube with manual collimator
- High voltage cables
- Dose area product meter system
- different detector units (DR-flatpanel including suitable DR-bucky with 3-field AEC chamber in DR version)
- CONAXX incl. X-ray generator connection (in DR version)
Ease of use
- System operation, control of X-ray generator and software applications combined in one console to provide an optimum workflow
- X-ray generator control directly through CONAXX possible
- Easily movable, counterbalanced swiveling arm unit with electromagnetic brakes
- Rotatable collimator
- Ergonomically positioned control elements
- In combination with a mobile patient table the system becomes a bucky workplace
Options / Accessories (abstract)