Modular system - PRS 500 X
PRS 500 X series
X-ray system for maximum versatility and application variety - can be combined with the tables of the Prognost XP series.
The PRS 500 X series is particularly designed for pulmonologists and all those practitioners and hospitals taking exposures with patients in standing position. These users obtain a powerful x-ray workplace with minimum space requirements.
The PRS 500 XPE version is based on the PRS 500 X model, but combined with the height adjustable PROGNOST XPE mobile Bucky table including a sophisticated synchronisation of the Bucky position with the X-ray tube stand. Special pivots enable a precise, simple and steady interlock of the table.
The PRS 500 X series comes with a PROVARIO HF x-ray generator, a digital automatic exposure control (AEC) and anatomical programming (APR).
Optionally, an extended floor-rail is available for special applications, such as stitching exposures, or examinations where a three meter source to image-reception distance (SID) is required.
Due to its extremely broad application range, the PRS 500 X series offers almost unlimited possibilities to satisfy even most demanding customer requirements. Be it mere wallstand examinations, long-distance exposures, exposures with patients in standing and sitting position, exposures on-load or with image receptor put “table top”. Or be it examinations with patients lying on table - there is hardly any application that cannot be performed.
PRS 500 X versions:
- PRS 500 X classic -analog with cassette-Bucky
- PRS 500-DR X classic - digital with detector-Bucky
- PRS 500-DR X Touch - digital high-end solution with integrated image acquisition through touch-display
PRS 500 XPE versions:
- PRS 500 XPE classic - analog with cassette-Bucky
- PRS 500-DR XPE classic - digital with detector-Bucky
- PRS 500-DR XPE Touch - digital high-end solution with integrated image acquisition through touch-display
- Easy system handling and positioning due to its optimum weight counterbalance concept.
- TOUCH-versions for maximum workflow efficiency
- All digital versions are perfectly compatible with any other related software system (e.g. PACS, HIS, …) via DICOM
- Outstanding variability and extensibility in case of changing application requirements (e.g. upgrading with extended floor-rail)
- Fully digital x-ray generator connection by CONAXX image acquisition software
Standard delivery range
- PROVARIO HF 50, X-ray generator, 50 kW, with AEC and APR, integrated into the table (optional: generator with 40, 65 or 80 kW)
- PROVERT, vertical bucky stand with 3-field AEC chamber and grid
- X-ray tube with manual collimator and high voltage cables (standard length)
Ease of use
- Proper Table Height for convenient patient handling (XPE version)
- Flat floating table top (XPE version)
- Tube rotation with 90° click stops
- Rotational collimator
- Ergonomic and user friendly design and operational controls
- Highly effective table top brakes, even in off-state
- Synchronized movement of X-ray column and bucky via an automatic clutch enables permanent centering of X-ray beam and cassette (XPE version)
Options / Accessories (abstract)
- Dose area product meter system
- Additional hand exposure switch
- Patient extending handle for PROVERT
- Cassette holder
- Compression band