Image processing and archiving - PROPAXX VET
PACS software optimized for the needs of a veterinary practice - designed for stationary and mobile use.
PROPAXX VET is the software for viewing, processing and archiving that offers you multifunctional and flexible support in the diagnosis of x-ray images.
In addition to the wide spectrum of possibilities to optimize and analyse image data, the software includes a selection of useful administrative tools and assisting functions, as e.g. the integrated interface for reporting the clinical findings, the HD angle measurement or synchronic viewing of x-ray images in the digital light box from the same window and zoom perspective.
The attractive design supplements the user-friendly handling concept that guides the user through the entire working process.
The core part of the PROPAXX VET system is the image archiving server, which is accessible from different viewing stations. This client-server-architecture and its modular layout, enables Expansion of functions as well as the number of viewing stations according to user requirements. In addition, the flexible licence and user model allows individualization of different workstations in their use and design (workplaceindependent “Concurrent User” Licence Model).
Communication interfaces enable PROPAXX VET to connect to further system components. Thus, direct data and image exchange with image acquisition systems and modality consoles (e.g. CONAXX VET) can be realized easily. The DICOM-services implemented in PROPAXX VET are available to all DICOM compliant systems.
Top 5 product features:
- Configurable menu with guide access
- Scalable functionality
- Individual system size for single and multiple workstations
- Integrated backup function
- HD-measuring included
PROPAXX VET – Workflow Management Concept
- Illustration of a real workfow, due to customer-specifc presentation of the daily required functions
- Structured working on files by means of PROPAXX VET work queue which results in high working efficiency
- Substantial image processing and optimizing tools for a safe and quick image diagnosis
- Synchronic viewing of several x-ray images and parallel, dynamic application of the same windowing, panning and zoom parameters
- Findings definition directly in the PROPAXX VET patient file
PROPAXX VET – Data Management System
- Rapid DICOM-data transfer from CR- and DR-workstations into the PROPAXX VET data pool
- Image processing within seconds with simultaneous, highly reliable data backup
- Data transfer and communication with other DICOM-PACS possible
- Mechanisms for data synchronization of the stored data and new data deriving from use of the system on an outside assignment (e.g. house calls, external operation assignment or at a home office)
PROPAXX VET “individual”: customized software solutions
- Project-specific software services on the basis of PROPAXX VET
- Transfer of special user conditions into PROPAXX VET Workflow Management Concept
- Private label software solution
The PROTEC Software Service offers with PROPAXX VET “individual”:
- Customized software adaptation to meet individual requestsand requirements
- Competence as OEM-supplier
- Years of experience in image acquisition, processing and data management
- State-of-the-art software development methods
- Possible PROPAXX VET communication interfaces: EMR, DICOM-Store (SCP, SCU), DICOM-Query/Retrieve (SCU), DICOM-Print (SCU), DICOM-Media-Storage, DICOMDIR CD
PROPAXX VET compatibility
PROPAXX VET is DICOM compliant and compatible with:
- CONAXX VET
- DICOM compliant image acquisition systems and CR-/DR-consoles
- DICOM compliant PACS and image viewer systems
- All CR- and DR VET systems offered by PROTEC
- All CR-/DR VET package solutions offered by PROTEC
PROPAXX VET system requirements (abstract)
Minimal PC-system requirements:
- Intel® Pentium IV ≥ 2,4 GHz
- ≥ 2 GB main memory (RAM)
- ≥ 80 GB free hard disk space
- Graphic card with ≥ 128 MB memory (no Shared Memory)
- OpenGL 2.0 support
- Operating system Windows XP™ Professional (32 bit), Windows Vista™ (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Further information about required or recommended conGguration as per PROTEC’s comprehensive PC-system requirements overview.